Terms and Condtions

Customer Care

Here at Sweet Indulgent Cakes we want to ensure the highest quality of goods.

I am registered with West Berks council and have product and public liability insurance. I also hold the required level 2 food safety & hygiene certificate, complying with current UK/EU regulations.

Due to the home environment of where your treats are baked, I can not ensure the products to be free of any allergens. Also some of our products come with their own warnings regarding potential allergen contamination.  With your safety in mind, If you suffer with any allergies, we advise that you do not risk consuming our product.

Payment must be made in full to secure your order. Discussing a potential date does not secure your order. Please ensure payment is made to avoid disappointment

Shipping Policy

Some of our boxes may be posted. They are posted Monday - Thursday. Please specify the date you would like your box to reach its destination. Boxes are posted first class via Royal Mail and usually arrive the following day.

 

A charge of £4.70 - £6.57 will be added at Checkout. Please ensure you enter the address you would like the product to be shipped to.

We take a lot of care to ensure your product is packaged adequately but always appreciate suggestions for better postage methods suitable for you.

Pick Up Service

Boxes are available for collection Monday - Friday (10am - 3pm) from my home address in Burghfield. Please specify the date you would like to collect your product when ordering.

Please ensure if you can't collect on your chosen day or time, you get in touch as soon as you can to rearrange your collection. Failure to collect on time may result in the quality of your product being affected. A replacement product will not be made if you fail to collect your product on time and no refund will be given.

Please be aware that my business operates from my family home so you may also be greeted by one of the Sweet Indulgent Cupcakes (AKA kiddies) at the door. They are harmless creatures and we do not expect you to interact with their constant chatter and interaction.

Cancellations/Amendments/Covid

Any order cancelled within 7 days before the collection/requested date, will not be refunded. This is to cover costs of materials and time used in preparation for your order. Any order cancelled within 2 weeks before the collection/requested date will receive a 50% refund as long as as there are more than 7 days notice. Anything cancelled with at least 2 weeks notice will receive a 75% refund. The remaining 25% will not be returned due to potential loss of earnings. Your booking may have taken a valuable slot resulting in other customers not being able to place an order.

 

Amendments to orders may be made upto 7 days before the collection/requested date. Please be advised that you may not be able to amend your collection/requested date if I have limited availability. Please get in touch to discuss.

As much a I appreciate that Covid/Lockdowns affect us all, I also have to protect myself. If you book, and Covid/lockdowns affect your order, the same cancellation policy above will be in force. I am offering socially distanced collections and can still gain access to my local Post Office for postal orders. Therefore, it is at your own risk that you place an order in these unpredictable times. If you have exceptional circumstances, please get in touch to discuss.

Return & Exchange Policy

As much as it would sadden me to hear you were not completely satisfied with your product, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Refunds or a replacement order to the same value will be given only in the event that you receive the incorrect product or if the products are shown to be of unsatisfactory quality. If you are unsatisfied with your product, you must contact me within 24 hours of receiving it to be eligible for a refund or replacement.

Collection Times

Mon: 10am - 3pm

Tues: 10am - 3pm

Wed:  10am - 3pm

Thurs: 10am - 3pm

Fri:      10am - 3pm   ​​

Address

 

151 Sycamore Close, Burghfield, Reading,

Berkshire, RG30 3SW

 

Tel: 07377418823

0